We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madiera beach club

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Madiera beach club

Hi people i have heard from or read say that the madiera beach club is under renovations. RCI with whom we booked through have failed to mention that. We've had enough rubbish holidays in the past and don't want another. Can anyone give me hope for a good hol

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madiera beach club

I believe they are building a new spa and a few apartments somewhere near the lower level pool but have no idea how far they are with it or what impact it would have on you.

It is mentioned in the recent hotel review titled "4th visit to Madeira Beach club" maybe it's worth sending the poster a personal message.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g189167-d2…

Mentioned in this post
Madeira
Madeira
Madeira Islands, Portugal
2. Re: Madiera beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 01:16