We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

porto santo 9th till 23rd september weather ?

Royal Tunbridge...
11 posts
Save Topic
porto santo 9th till 23rd september weather ?

Can anyone advise what weather will be like, cant bear the thought of coming home without a really good tan,

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
22,307 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: porto santo 9th till 23rd september weather ?

Look at www.meteo.pt/en/oclima/normais/index.html…

Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: porto santo 9th till 23rd september weather ?

Porto Santo is not a place where you can predict the sun with accuracy. Temperature, yes; it will be around 25C and pleasant temperatures. On sun I would estimate about two thirds of the days at that time would be sunny on average and cloud for the remainder, but its impossible predict.

Here is another site;

In my experience, forecasts for Porto Santo are not very accurate. I suppose its because of its Atlantic position.

3. Re: porto santo 9th till 23rd september weather ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Porto Santo Island