We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

porto santo hotels

london
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
porto santo hotels

When we went to Porto Santo a few years ago we went on a tour of the island which included a stop on probably the highest point on the island. As you looked down there was what appeared to be a white hotel just to the left in a cove. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but I can't seem to find it listed on hotels for the island. Has anyone any info that could help?

many thanks

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: porto santo hotels

I do not know Porto Santo but looking through the hotel listings ,the Aparthotel Luamar is white . Just a thought .

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: porto santo hotels

There is a hotel set in the hills called hotel quinta do serrado, not sure if it's white however. We came back a month ago and stayed at Pestana porto santo, loved it, beautiful hotel and the staff were amazing and so friendly..

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
115 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: porto santo hotels

We stayed at the Quinta Do Serrado last month and had a really good time. The hotel is well away from the town of Vila Baleira (5-10 minute drive or 45 min walk) as it is in the hills.

It isn't white and isn't in a cove so it's not the one you are looking for. Can't recall any hotels fitting that description, most are either in the town or along the main beach.

4. Re: porto santo hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Porto Santo Island