We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddler help pestana Porto santo

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Toddler help pestana Porto santo

Hi, we have booked a 2 bed suite in June can anyone help with the room layout as I can't seem to find much info?

I'd also like to know what sort of travel cot the hotel provide as my 20 month old is rather large!

Does anyone know if the hotel provide full fat fresh or UHT milk for him?

Many thanks

Pestana Ilha Dourada
Pestana Ilha Dourada
#1 of 1 hotels in Cabeco da Ponta
Hotel Quinta Do Serrado
Hotel Quinta Do Serrado
#2 of 10 hotels in Porto Santo Island
Vila Baleira Resort Porto Santo
Vila Baleira Resort Porto Santo
#3 of 10 hotels in Porto Santo Island
Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
10,731 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

Have you seen the photos on the site

www.pestana.com/en/hotel/pestana-porto-santo

Contact details are there also if you need them to ask them directly , your concerns. Come back if you need to

If the hotel does not provide the milk, there is a good supermarrket nearby where you can buy it.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

Hi

Thanks for the reply I've seen the website was just wondering if anyone had any personal experience.

Thanks for the info on the milk!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

LissyWright - I am not familiar with the Porto Santo Pestana Hotel but it looks like a wonderful family hotel .I would be very surprised if you were unable to get full fat milk for your 20 month old child .The season has not started yet ,I am sure there will be replies from visitors before you go in June .

You could always contact the hotel via guest@pestana.com with your question .Good luck and happy holiday .

Mentioned in this post
Porto Santo Island
Porto Santo Island
Madeira Islands, Portugal
Pestana Porto Santo All Inclusive
Pestana Porto Santo All...
2,724 Reviews
Porto Santo Island, Portugal
Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
10,731 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

I am not sure if there is anyone there yet as it closes during the WInter but the email Mike has given should get a reply for you. Unfortunately there was new management last year and were not very pro-active in responding to guests questions, where as the previous manager was superb. The only other suggestion is to try ringing them, this is a landline number so if you have skype or voip it won't cost

+351 291 144 000

Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

Hi I went last year and am returning in May and October with my now 2 year old - full

Fat milk can be provided and they heat it if you ask and the travel cot in my opinion was an average size

6. Re: Toddler help pestana Porto santo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2018, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Porto Santo Island