We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aiport to residencial dos alaidos hotel in porto centre

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
545 posts
Save Topic
aiport to residencial dos alaidos hotel in porto centre

how easy his it to use the metro from the airport to my hotel and how far his the metro fromthe airport and how much will it cost

Special Offer
Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with...
734 reviews
from US$89.60*
US$111.90
Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit to...
106 reviews
from US$118.20*
Douro Valley and Wine Tour
39 reviews
from US$123.10*
Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including...
32 reviews
from US$102.00*
Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
587 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aiport to residencial dos alaidos hotel in porto centre

The metro itself is easy to use, take any train from the airport, go to Trindade station and change for the yellow line (Line D), go one stop south to Aliados station which is located close to the Resedencial.

Metro tickets are only sold by machine. You have to choose your zone, I can’t remember what the zone from the airport is but I know the trip costs 1.35 plus 50 cents for the ticket – tickets can be reused so don’t throw it away.

2. Re: aiport to residencial dos alaidos hotel in porto centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 19:18