We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking through www.yeego.com

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Topic
booking through www.yeego.com

we have just booked a room at the Tiara Park Atlantic Porto through the web site shown above. The pric (incredible) is 85 euros for the room inculding the breakfast. On the hotel website, prices start from 153 euros with no breakfast. I've received the voucher establised by Kuoni Travel Switzerland and sent a mail to the hotel, asking them to confirm my reservation. I have received a positive answer from the reservation desk, so now, i'll just wait and see !! More news from sept 20 ...

Special Offer
Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with...
734 reviews
from US$89.60*
US$111.90
Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit to...
106 reviews
from US$118.20*
Douro Valley and Wine Tour
39 reviews
from US$123.10*
Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including...
32 reviews
from US$102.00*
vero beach florida
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking through www.yeego.com

Hi we are also going there. Please let me know when you get the positive answer.

thanks, Joyce.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: booking through www.yeego.com

just back from Porto and Douro area. As mentioned we have booked with yeego.com at the Tiara Hotel (formely Meridien) at the INCREDIBLE price of 85 euros for the room and the buffet breakfast. So there is not a scamm and it's works perfectly. Of course you are a bit outside from the old town, but you can take the bus 201 or the metro from the house of the music to the center. Enjoy it. If you go to the Douro area, book near Pinhao at Chanceleiros, lovely place to stay and great food ...

London
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking through www.yeego.com

How far were you in a taxi to nightlife in the old town?

4. Re: booking through www.yeego.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 05:15