We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days in porto

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
4 days in porto

hi there is there a pousada i n porto? woth staying?

sheraton looks nice, any ideas for 4 days? i speak good portuguese and we will have a car, first visit travelling ryanair late august, obrigadinha pela sua ajudar

thanx

Special Offer
Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with...
757 reviews
from US$90.10*
US$112.60
Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit to...
107 reviews
from US$118.90*
Special Offer
Guimarães and Braga Small Group Tour...
31 reviews
from US$80.10*
US$100.10
Private Porto  from Lisbon
7 reviews
from US$175.20*
Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
587 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days in porto

I am almost certain there are no posuadas in Porto itself. So it's a question of choosing the hotel you like best, the Sheraton is new-ish and flashy, it is located a bit out of the centre however.

Do you really need a car for the 4 days? Porto is a tricky city to drive in for the first-time visitor and the public transport is very good. The metro system will take you quickly and cheaply to the centre and many other destinations.

As regards ideas, take a look at this thread where the question was asked recently. Hope this helps a little.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189180-i598-k2941…

2. Re: 4 days in porto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 06:17