We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose?

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Help me choose?

I need a hotel in Oporto center where me and my husband can do the tourist visits,

Which one will you choose ? Hotel Ibis Oporto Center o Residencia

Pedra Antigua .

Two very different kind of accomodation so please advice pro and con.

Waiting so I can make the reservations.

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
418 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me choose?

Well, I don´t have any feedback about residencia P.A., but have been to Ibis many times in other parts of the Europe...well, with Ibis you can´t go wrong, you got for what you pay.

The prices for Residencia seem great, as well as the pictures...you could give it a try, but check reviews first.

In terms of location, Ibis is better, it is in the heart of the city, near coliseu, while residencia is located in the non comercial part of Santa Catarina st, not the best part of the street to return late night.

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me choose?

Thank you for your reply. Reading one of your old post I chosed a hotel in the center so you already have help me to choose.

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
418 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me choose?

Sorry for the time I took to reply...many work to do these days!

feel free to ask anything!

Sofia

4. Re: Help me choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2013, 09:40