We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

Hi,

I am planning my first trip to Portugal, and though I will be short of time, I am still interested in good places for reasonably-priced shoes and bags. I will visit Lisbon and Porto, but will probably have more free time in Porto, so it'll be my shopping priority. I will be grateful for any suggestions.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

If you walk the Rua Santa Catarina in Porto you'll find that about every other shop sells shoes!

For Lisbon a bit less but still an abundance of shoe/bag shops. Enjoy!

Porto
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

In Porto city center are many shoe shops, see this streets: Santa Catarina, Sá da Bandeira, Cedofeita and Clérigos

london/uk
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

Between Batalha, S.Bento and Bolhao station you will find quite a few shops.

Shops on Rua Santa Catarina might be the best supplied. Check out the shoe shop at No.198 (Soprope) on S.Catarina, between R.Passos Manuel and R.Fernandes Tomas(left handside from Bolhao stn). Although the shop is very busy but staff remain very kind and helpful.

If you are looking for something special and local made,have a look at the shoes and bags made of cork.

Have a great time

4. Re: Reasonably-priced shoes and bags places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Porto