We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porto Hop on hop off sightseeing bus

Which Porto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
186 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Porto Hop on hop off sightseeing bus

Hello

Can anyone tell me if you have to buy tickets in advance for the hop on hop off sightseeing bus in Porto? Can I buy them at the bus stop? What is the difference in the 2 lines that are offered....red ....blue? And how late in the day do they run? Lastly, where is the closest hop on to Rua Duque De Loule?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

MB

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17,669 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Porto Hop on hop off sightseeing bus

I can tell you that it's a bit cheaper if you buy it online, you'll get the voucher by mail to present to the driver (at least with the yellow bus company) and with this company you also have access to other public transports (bus).

Porto
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Porto Hop on hop off sightseeing bus

You can buy tickets inside the bus directely to the driver.

The difference between the 2 lines means different routes.

They run until 6:30pm in the summer, last departure.

The closest hop on to Rua Duque De Loule is near Santa Clara church.

3. Re: Porto Hop on hop off sightseeing bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:15