We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring a car service to Porto

2 posts
Save Topic
Hiring a car service to Porto

My friend and I are going to this place called Santoinho, which I believe is right outside of Portugal. The festivities end after midnight, and we were thinking of hiring a car service to drive us back to Porto since the trains won't be running. Any advice on places to contact?

Edited: 15 April 2014, 04:10
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring a car service to Porto

Oops. Meant to say right outside of Viana do Castelo.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
22,395 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiring a car service to Porto

Usually there are organized tours to Santoinho, look for it at the local travel agencies in Porto. Avic is the main agency for Santoinho, but they don't have offices at Porto. Anyway try to contact them www.avic.pt/index.php…

3. Re: Hiring a car service to Porto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2016, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Viana do Castelo
More Viana do Castelo Topics
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question