We are off to Sugar Ridge very soon and i would be very grateful for some advice on a few topics.
1)Exchanging money - are we better off doing this in the UK, at the airport when we arrive or in town?
2) Any idea if mosquitoes are an issue either at the hotel or in the area.
3) Any idea if towels are provided by the hotel around the pools, and do they provide towels to take to the beach
4) What are the best beaches nearby? I know that Sugar Ridge provides a shuttle to 3 beaches, but what others should we consider
5) We are all inclusive but if we fancied going out one or 2 nights to try local restaurants, where would you recommend?
6) What is the real deal regarding drinks at Sugar Ridge - unlimited bottled water (we drink alot of water), cocktails? can we get wine by the bottle or just by the glass?
7) What type of adapter do we need
Many thanks for any advice you can give us on any of the above points.