We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

B.C
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

I am looking for a small beach front villa on south beach, are there any available and where can I find them?

England
Level Contributor
850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

Do you mean a beach on the southern end of the island?

B.C
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

I mean on south beach in Jolly Harbour.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,077 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

Antigualover - since this is the Jolly Harbour forum, I think it's safe to say the OP means JH South Beach :)

However, I can't think of any small beachfront villas on either side - I think the smallest would be four beds, and they're comparatively expensive (that is, in terms of the regular villa costs on the south finger, for example).

I think the best place to check villa options for Jolly Harbour is www.typicallytropicalvillas.com

England
Level Contributor
850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

Oops, I didn't spot it being under the Jolly Harbour section! Doh!

St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
854 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

Sorry no small villas on the beach itself. There are a great number of 2 bed villas in the south finger area of Jolly Harbour. All have a deck overlooking the water and a select few look out across the main channel iand so have views across water to the hills. Most are between 3 and 9 minutes walk to the main Jolly Beach. If you plan to book though an agant they might send you a plan of Jolly with villa numbers so you can orientate yourself. Caution : the word amongst the local agents is that Jolly Harbour is getting very very booked up for this season so if you are thinking about the next few months , it may be more a question so taking what you can get

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

Hi beachbabe,

Have a look at the Jolly Harbour map here

jollyharbour.com/images/maps/jollyharbour_ma…

As Mizgeorge mentioned, the villas directly on South Beach are neither small nor cheap - having looked at a few prices start from around $3,000 per week and up. Much better to pay 1/3 of that price (in some cases less) for a still beautiful marina view a 5 minute stroll away (or less if you're lucky) on the other villas.

Typically tropical villas is a good place to start, but you can also try homeaway, as quite a few of them are listed there.

7. Re: I'm looking for a small beach front villa on south beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Jolly Harbour
Recent Conversations