We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

Ft. Laud, Florida
Level Contributor
985 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

I am interested in recommendations for pre-arranging a car/driver to pick us up at the airports in Athens and Heraklion to drive us to our hotels in Athens and Chania.

Can anyone tell me approximately what would be the cost of a car/driver between Heraklion and Chania?

And can anyone recommend a car service for these places?

Thank you.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

Hi

Rather than hire a car and driver, why not just grab a taxi? It'll be way cheaper and just as reliable and quick. I can't say for Athens but Iraklion to Chania is a good 2-2.5 hour drive and a cab will be quite dear so I shudder to think what a car plus driver would cost you.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

hi.

you can ask at your hotels about limo transport.web sites for limo transfer:

www.athenslimousine.gr/english.html, www.athens-service-limousine.gr, www.limousines.gr, www.candiataxi.gr(in crete island), www.cretan-taxi.gr(in crete island), www.centralvip.gr,www.exclusivetransfer.gr,www.limos.gr,www.limotours.gr,www.limousine-service.gr, www.olympiclimo.net, www.taxiservices-crete.gr, www.vip-protection.gr, www.vip-taxi.gr.

Ft. Laud, Florida
Level Contributor
985 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

Thanks to both of you for the helpful information. And I will check out the websites.

4. Re: Airport Transfers: Athens and Heraklion...Limo Service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 09:17