We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April

Adelaide, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April

Sorry if this has been posted before, it probably has but I cannot easily find an answer because there are so many posts on ferries in and around Greece but they don't answer my question. I'm trying to get information from travel agents in both Australia and Greece and I cannot get a definitive answer from anyone. My partner and I are wanting to travel from Rhodes to Marmaris (or as close as we can get) in late April this year but I cannot find any ferry schedules for this time, does this mean that ferries do not operate during this time or is it that because it is off-peak the ferry schedules have just not been published this early. It is making our trip planning very difficult because if there are no ferries we will have no way to get where we want to go. Any advice would be much appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Ostend, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Argolis Region
Level Contributor
6,695 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April

From Rhodes there is https://www.seadreams.gr/en/timetable that have a regular connection to Marmaris with Yesil Marmaris Ferries. However their current schedule is only up till the end of February. They usually go all year round and more sailings could be added comes April.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April

The simplest answer is to find out in the respective ports at the time, particularly out of season. A lot of their business is summer daytrippers.

You won't get a definitive answer, if you do, by the time you get to the port it will have changed.

Rhodes - Marmaris should be OK. Most of the ticket agencies are around the New Market building, a quick circuit of that asking in several agencies should ascertain the position.

Adelaide, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April

Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

Reply to: Ferries between Greece and Turkey in April
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted