We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece most laid back island

Denmark
7 posts
Save Topic
Greece most laid back island

Hi

does anyone know of the most laid back island in all of Greece, I´m looking for a place to relax for a few weeks. must include a great sandy beach idyllic little town and not too many tourists.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Greece most laid back island

Dear Olemlar, Try this link to look at Taverna Aloni

greeka.com/dodecanese/…leros-restaurants.htm

It is right on the beach with no street noise only the sea. The beach is sheltered from the wind and the sea is shallow and warm.

The phone number is +30 22470 26048

The owners are Evelyn and Lefteris, Evelyn lived in the USA so speaks english and I know they have rooms.

Koritsi

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Greece most laid back island

Hi Olemlar, I spoke to my friend in Leros. If you want to phone her, Katerina Mylonas, she will give you information about where you can stay.

The number is 22470 25000 and she can give you more information about the island. You can also fax her 22470 24226.

Try this site to have some views

http://www.virtualgreece.net/

then look for Leros and Xerocampos.

Do let me know where you decide to go as I am always interested in other people's travel stories.

Koritsi

13. Re: Greece most laid back island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 20:18