We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help?!

Siegelbach, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help?!

We're in our late 20's looking to spend our 10th anniv, somewhere romantic...but still have easy access to the beach and ancient ruins... any suggestions would be sooo appreciated!

Kirsten

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help?!

hi.

try crete, kos, rhodes, corfu, western pelloponese area.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help?!

Hey Telis...so how's beautiful baby 'bean'...aka.. Alexander..and fatherhood?! See you're up late..lol!! Kir..great recommendations for what you're looking for to include great beaches and archaeological sites:) Am sure if you provide a time of year, length of stay, budget, etc..(a bit more info) you'll get some detailed info as well:) Happy planning and enjoy!

Siegelbach, Germany
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help?!

Thanks! We are looking to stay for 3n the first weekend in June. I want something small, traditional for the area...not so much a chain hotel...want the beach nearby and want to tour some of the ruins...

peterborough
Level Contributor
979 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help?!

How about Pythagorian in Samos,lots of ruins and a lovely little harbour and beaches too.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help?!

hi litsa.

he is nearly 2 months old!he is a pain in the a...if you know what i mean!we adore him of course!

i saw you had a lovely time i athens1wish i was there!

6. Re: Help?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 07:19