We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Libra Holidays

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Libra Holidays

Does anyone know much about these? Following on from the earlier question about Viking Airlines, I've found a holiday to Kos with Libra, and it's a Viking flight. Are they a reputable company?

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Libra Holidays

Cheers, Holic.

I'm also looking at places like Roda on Corfu. I'm sure I'll find something!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Libra Holidays

Hi again

We have three travel agents in town here and all their windows are full of late deals to various Greek islands at daft prices, as long as you have the flexibility to drop everything and go with just a few weeks notice. Kos, Rhodes, Corfu, Crete, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, etc, etc, all at less than £300 for two weeks all in (flights, transfer, apartment).

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Libra Holidays

That's amazing Graham........Things are more expensive from up here! Sigh!!!

I keep seeing amazing deals from Gatwick and just wish that I was a little closer!!! ;o(

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Libra Holidays

I think it's pretty much true that there won't be as much around this year due to the other tour operators not increasing their capacity when XL went bust. Despite this people are still booking holidays even though there is a credit crunch. I have already beaten my month's target due to booking so many holidays already this month.

There are some fab deals around. I've found Olympic to be the cheapest, followed by Thomas Cook, then Cosmos. Thomson's seem to be holding their prices, but that's fairly usual I've found. The tour operators late deals are out for July now. I would say if you can find something now, go for it. I booked my July holiday for the 4 of us in March and it has gone up £1000!!

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Libra Holidays

Thanks Mybelle! (Have you moved, by the way? I thought you lived in Cambridge. You're only a few miles from me now)

Luckily, we're within easy travelling distance for Luton, Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted & even East Midlands airports. I'll keep you posted (if you're interested, that is!)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Libra Holidays

No, have moved my hometown as don't want to be 'found' accidentally on here by my bosses. We use TA at work a lot and they don't like their staff being on sites like this or facebook. So that's why I'm always changing my location, I go where the fancy takes me. Lol

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Libra Holidays

Ooh, Mybelle - you're like a freedom fighter! I've got this vision of you and your family silently leaving town in the dead of night. Maybe living in a cave till the heat dies down.

18. Re: Libra Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 06:22