We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

Essex
2 posts
Save Topic
Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

Hi there,

Does anyone have any top tips for a family flotilla holiday starting out from Vounaki in the Ionian?

Thanks.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

Be a bit more specific please.

What kind of advice are you looking for?

Essex
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

We are going on a Sunsail family flotilla holiday from Vounaki (the Kalamos itinerary) and just wondered if anyone had any tips to make the most of the holiday. Just general advice.

Thanks.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

I can't help too much,rather than say that I know at least 10 people who have done this and enjoyed it very much. Most of them were not on a family trip though,so I can't comment if that may influence your experience!

If you spend any time in Paleros its self, there are a couple of threads in the central Greece forum about hotels etc there, they contain some info on the area too.

4. Re: Sunsail Greece - Vounaki - Kalamos Flotilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 06:16