We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A needle in a hay stack

durham
Level Contributor
288 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
A needle in a hay stack

Hi,

after going to spain for the last 8 years or so,we now would like to go to greece for our holiday next year,..but havn't got a clue where to start looking.

We would like a short transfer time and things for our 11 year old son,a hotel near a nice beach and we do like night life haha...

Any help for me to start looking would be a great help,

thankyou so much in advance x

Jackie

durham
Level Contributor
288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: A needle in a hay stack

Well,after days of searching and with all your help....I think we are looking at Rhodes town..A short transfer journey and close to most places,

I have been there before,but it was many years ago,and I can remember loving the place then,but I think i was a bit too young to appreciate everything.

I love the fact that it is near to Falaraki,sounds great for a beach day and some good nights out..But also Rhodes town looks amazing,and great for boat trips...so now for the hotel !!!!!!

Has anyone got any advice for somewhere that would be good for an 11 year old..

I cant thank you all enough for all of your help you have been great...we are so excited to be coming to Greece and cant wait xxx

Horsham,UK
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: A needle in a hay stack

I wish I could help you there, Jackie, but, unfortunately my favourite hotel, The Ibiscus is more geared for couples. My suggestion is to get a few brochures, see what you like and then scan TA for reviews.

Happy hunting!

JWC

durham
Level Contributor
288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: A needle in a hay stack

hi John,

yeh thanks,think brochures will be a great help.I will pop into travel agents tomorrow..

I am enjoying reading all the reviews of the hotels,its all part of the excitment of planning..

as we will be going in the main 2 weeks of the year,prices are rather high,so will just keep looking at all the booking sites and am sure will grab a bargain haha..

24. Re: A needle in a hay stack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 08:16