We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for spinch

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
369 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for spinch

Hey Sue, where are you? Did you get to Greece this year? I'm looking for advice on Sicily.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for spinch

Hi there

Probably best to post on the Sicily forum to find your friend.

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
369 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for spinch

Thanks but she's not there anymore as she went to Sicily last year but mostly she haunts the Greek forum. Is there a way to find a poster? She's acutally my friend but I've lost her email address!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for spinch

Hi again

I have to say I've not seen her here but then again, she may well frequent different forums from those that I do.

nc usa
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for spinch

Hehehe Graham....I am spinch on another forum. Hi Lily- great to hear from you! We did go to Greece- Athens, Amorgos and Astypalaia. A wonderful trip. Throw me your questions! Say hi to your husband for me.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for spinch

Ahh, Hi there Mitsa, problem solved then....!!

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for spinch

I read "looking for spinach"!!!!!!!!!!!

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
369 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for spinch

Hey how are you? Do you still have my email address? My computer crashed with everything. Send me an email and we can communicate again! And say hi to your husband too.

nc usa
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for spinch

LOL! The name looked familiar, but it's been so long since I used it!

Lily, I believe I do still have your email- I'll check when I get into the office.

I wish Lily and her husband had been in Athens last year- you all would have loved them. We met them in Athens a few years ago and then ran into them everyday on Naxos- great people! I don't know when I've laughed so hard.

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for spinch

Well, Lily, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and plan a trip to Greece!!!

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
369 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for spinch

Well we were in Greece in 2008 when we met spinch and husband. This year we went to Porgual and next year we're thinking about Sicily. But always considering a return to Greece! And spinch, if I remember correctly you thought Sicily had nothing on Greece.