We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini and which other island?

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Santorini and which other island?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Santorini at the end of May-early June. We have a total of 7 nights to split between Santorini and another island. What island what you recommend and what resorts?

We like Santorini because the view will be priceless and memorable. We are looking for another island that has something similar to offer- nice view with a very relaxing atmosphere and a place where we don't have to travel too much to see what the island has to offer. We like the Elounda are in Crete because the resorts have options for bungalows with private pools which is something different but weren't sure if there is another island we should consider.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santorini and which other island?

You could consider Folegandros. It seems to "tick your boxes". It is a small island, great views, relaxing ... also its close to Santorini - I think around 1.5hrs travelling time.

Xaroula may be able to fill you in on where to stay. Have attached a link to a recent request for info on Folengandros which you may find useful.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189426-i10721-k36…

BTW - Crete is enormous in comparison.

2. Re: Santorini and which other island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 07:17