We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Santorini to Samos

vancouver
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Flight Santorini to Samos

So apparently there might be a strike on the 11th may and there is uncertainty if the ferries will run on that day or not.. I'm planningnon heading from Santorini- Mykonos- Samos - kusadasi on that day!! Does anybody know if there r flights into Samos just in case the ferries r down? I know it's last minute and I would have to leave tmrw but I wanted to know what my options could be.. Thanks in advance!!

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
13,399 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Santorini to Samos

Why ask here, you presumably are on Santorini so ask in the travel agents there about ferries. Some do do run on some strike days.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Santorini to Samos

No connecting flights to Samos from Santorini (via Athens) tomorrow (11th) unfortunately.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
vancouver
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Santorini to Samos

Becuz its midnight and I cant sleep?

Virginia Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Santorini to Samos

This is the exact ferry trip that I want to take next month--do you have the details on which ferry lines, how to book it, and how much it costs?

5. Re: Flight Santorini to Samos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 04:18