We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece vs Spain

Texas
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Greece vs Spain

I will post this on the SPAIN Forum as well. Not sure I can get what I want but here goes!

I am struggling.. Greece or Spain??? I know you will ask "what do you want to see?" "what are your interests?"

I am pretty easy to please and just love to travel to other countries and really enjoy whatever.

Not going until April or May 2012 but I would really appreciate opinions from those that have been to both.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
677 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greece vs Spain

We go regularly to Greece, love it!

I have only done "city breaks" in Northern Spain, not touristy-beachy place, again loved it, obviously for different reasons.

I would suggest you do some research and post again.

Texas
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greece vs Spain

Oh I will... just would rather do a lot of research on one place planning rather than both but I hear you.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greece vs Spain

Greece fantastic

uk
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greece vs Spain

Hi joyousTexas,

I don't think many contributors to the Greece Forum would recommend Spain instead of Greece - as is probably the same in reverse on the Spain Forums :-))

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greece vs Spain

Hi there

I spent many many very happy holidays in mainland Spain, Tenerife and the Spanish Islands, in fact we like Spain so much we "nearly " brought a property there..........that was until we went to Greece, Greece is like Spain must have been before the developers moved it. But they are both beautiful in different ways, perhaps you should plan to visit both, and then you can judge for yourself. :-)

Edited: 26 May 2011, 23:50
6. Re: Greece vs Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2012, 05:28