We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

I'm trying in organise a trip to a 5 start hotel in Greece (Mainland or Islands) which has a private pool linked to the room. Does anyone have any suggestions?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

Hey and welcome D2001:-) You may do better looking for villas w/pool! Hotels will be extremely pricey and without knowing your limit, you may want to take a look at property offers at www.lhw.com/ They rep the King George which does in fact offer a private pool with their Presidential Suite! You may also want to check out what www.spg.com/ offers in Greece..believe there may be a property they rep in the suburbs of Athens..Vouliagmeni area I believe, that does offer bungalow type accommodations w/private pool as well;-) Happy planning..and EnjOY!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

I think Elounda in Crete has some private pool accommodations. Also, check Vathy in Sifno where I believe there is a hotel with private pools.

Karen

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,682 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

You will find these on Naxos:

http://www.naxiancollection.com

http://www.belognaikons.gr/

Edited: 17 August 2011, 22:01
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
990 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

also check out The Westin Costa Navarino Resort on the SW coast of the Pelopponese and Blue Palace Resort, Elounda, Crete

www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/index.html

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
387 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

Hi

the Oceanis hotel in Kos has rooms with private pools,wonderful ............

Mind you ours was a free upgrade,so no idea of the cost,the hotel had just opened after a refurb,so it was the luck of the draw to get one of these rooms,but from next year it will reflect as will be priced as rooms with or without pool,also it is an adult only hotel.

Coral

6. Re: Greece - hotels with a Private Pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 12:16