We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon help

New York, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon help

I need some help with my honeymoon. I'm looking for a full-service, luxury hotel, but not necessarily a "resort" or in a resort area. Ideally, we'd still be able to experience a more authentic side of Greece. Walk to local restaurants, etc. I've looked at Hydra, but how are the beaches (if any)? We don't need a party "scene", just some good beaches, excellent hotel/inn, and the quiet side of Greece. Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon help

What time of year will you be there? Hydra beaches range from small and pebbly to rocky and non-existent, not really what comes to mind when you think of a "beach" holiday. See here: greeka.com/saronic/hydra/hydra-beaches.htm

Full service luxury hotels tend to cater for tourists, so if you are in Greece during the busy (summer) season, the quiet side of Greece may be elusive (but then again it depends on your definition of quiet).

Give us some more information so we can help you.

New York, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon help

We will be there the second week of September.

3. Re: Honeymoon help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 12:17