We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mini trip reports

california
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
mini trip reports

I've been posting mini-bits of trip reports as I go and getting no response. Just wondering if I should continue? I know I won't get much of the useful stuff posted if I wait till I'm through, and feel bad about not having posted TRs at all previously..

So far I think I've reported on the National Arch Museum, Brauron, and Delos.

I'm still curious what I was supposed to have done, regarding the bus to Brauron and whether I rode it illegally. or not.

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,603 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mini trip reports

I just read your Delos report and i think it was brilliant :)

It seems that most of our endurance and attention here, at least by the usual contributors, has been absorbed by the "bad Greek people will stamp my euros with a huge "D" letter on to steal it from me" threads :)

Wishing the best :)

Nick :)

Edited: 30 May 2012, 14:07
california
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mini trip reports

Fear is ruling more than logic, etsi then inai?

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,603 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mini trip reports

:)

4. Re: mini trip reports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:16