We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CEO Olympic Holidays

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
CEO Olympic Holidays

Can anyone out there tell me who the CEO of Olympic Holidays is also their email/postal address. I have tried google and also emailed Olympic Holidays, who have not responded.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Linda

29 replies to this topic
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,020 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Sorry Linda, can't find a name, but the parent company is Interaction Worldwide, and the address is 1 Torrington Park:

192.com/atoz/…

Beware though, there are other companies with a similar name!

Edited: 18 June 2012, 21:19
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Thanks Steve, thats all the information I can find too, he/she seems quite an evasive person! Think I shall have to keep digging!

L

Manchester
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

I am in Rome at the moment but when I get home I will get it for you as someone gave it to me a year ago, (Wednesday next week onwards)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Hi annbox Ive managed to find it the name I was given was Mr G Gabriel.

Many thanks though.

L

Rotherham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Hi Llnda

I also want the CEO of Olympic holidays i have seen you e mail can you tell me the address also I would be most grateful

Thanks

Sue

Rotherham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Hi Linda

I have seen your email for the CEO of Olympic Holidays did you get a address by any chance as I would like to contact him myself thanks

Edited: 07 January 2013, 21:54
Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Olympic Holidays c/o Interaction Worldwide Ltd

1 Torrington Park, North Finchley

London N12 9SU

United Kingdom

Ms Tracey Collins

PA to Chief Executive

David Wilson

Director & Co. Secretary at Olympic Holidays

Hope this is of help. Go get him!

Malcolm Stephenson, Olympic Holidays customer 2013, never again.

Folkestone
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

I also wish to contact O

Lympic! Feel very badly let down by them! I will try the PA by snail mail. And I am in Greece now.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Hi David Wilson is the director & Company secretary, I have emailed him at david.wilson@olympicholidays.com though I have not had an answer yet, he has been with Interaction worldwide Ltd since 1994 and appears to be the owner and company secretary, the company has asset of £1.479m, liabilities of £685k and cash balance of £69,500 which seems a little low, but they are credit not debit which is always a positive. Eva Klitou is the customer service manager, but is always in meetings so no able to speak to her either

hope this helps

uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CEO Olympic Holidays

Has anyone had any joy with getting details of these people. I have emailed David Wilson but got no reply. Some of the other emails i sent have bounced back. Their customer services department are useless, they only answer the phone and say Yes we've had your complaint, we have 28 days to reply. then they say yes we've replied but I cant tell you whats in the letter asI haven't got access. The signature of the letters aren't office based so I cant even talk to them, they're giving me the run around. I need to talk to someone before I go down the ABTA route.

Reply to: CEO Olympic Holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted