We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro Rate

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Euro Rate

Just fetched some pre ordered euros from Tescos bought online got 1.24 more than happy with that

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,655 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro Rate

Euro rates seem to be up at the moment.I got 1.23 last week from The Money Shop ready for Corfu mid sept.In Zante mid june rate was 1.20.Hope the rates keep getting better-need some more for Fuerte in dec. Oh the days where we got 1.5-nice if that rate returned,but I fear not!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Euro Rate

Asda are doing a good rate too, 1.2424 today if you order by phone or online and go fetch them. It's slightly lower in store I noticed, not sure if that's the same with Tesco.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Euro Rate

Yes its a lower in store at tesco

4. Re: Euro Rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 06:15