We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paros/Naxos Ferry

Landisville...
Level Contributor
489 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Paros/Naxos Ferry

After I finally felt like I put together a great trip, I find out that there is no ferry on Sundays from Paros to Naxos! (June 16) I couldn't believe this. Do you think this is correct or am I just misreading ferry schedules. Thanks for any input..

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,674 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

That's wrong 100%. There are around 4 ferries on a Sun. probably 2 Bluestar and an ANEK/NEL ferry (earliest and cheapest) and a Hispeed 'n'

Who needs a schedule, it's been like that for more than thirty years.

Edited: 18 January 2013, 00:23
nc usa
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

New schedules just haven't come out yet- be patient. We never buy our tickets until we get there and haven't had a problem yet.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
489 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

Thanks so much. We might change our plans and stay a day outside Athens and then fly directly to Naxos.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

If you want to go to Naxos by air, book early. The planes have only 35 seats and are sold out early. www.olympicair.gr

Landisville...
Level Contributor
489 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

Thanks so much for your info. We are waiting for hotel confirm and then will book air immediately.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chania Town, Naxos
Level Contributor
4,889 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

Personally if it were me I would book the flight asap. There are lots of hotel options on Naxos but only 30 seats on that airplane. I would respectfully suggest the air reservations are the most critical element here.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
489 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

Thanks and you sound like my husband!!!! Will do and thank you!!! Can't wait to visit...

Athens, Attiki...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

The ferry schedule for the summer is not yet announced. Thats why you cannot reserve on-line yet...It is rather impossible that there is no ferry to Naxos. Usually the blue star departs daily aaround 12.00 pm for Naxos.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
489 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

Thanks.

10. Re: Paros/Naxos Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 05:16