We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clocks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Clocks

You will probably know that the clocks went forward by one hour in the UK.

Please can anyone tell me does the clocks change in Greece, because normally Greece is 2 hours in front of the UK but at the moment they are only one hour in front.

Athens
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clocks

Clocks here in Greece changed at three in the morning yesterday (sunday) to four in the morning. So yes, I imagine we still have two hours difference with the UK.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,114 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clocks

Yes, thankfully now all EU countries change on the same day.

Unlike the first time we went to Kos in about '95, when they changed back at the end of September instead of October, and yes, you've guessed, the night we flew home...

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,715 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clocks

You may be fooled by the clock on some web-cameraes. The one on Naxos wasn't corrected until this morning.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clocks

Hi Periscope thats what confused me, I was looking at a webcam and the time was only 1 hour in front of us, so i thought Greece was only 1 hour in front of us at the moment.

And Steve p53 yes thats happened to me in Spain before.

5. Re: Clocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 06:15