We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sifnos or Naxos???

Saint Louis...
2 posts
Save Topic
Sifnos or Naxos???

Dear all,

My wife and I have narrowed our Greek island choice to Sifnos or Naxos. We will have six full days in middle July and are looking for amazing beaches, good food and interesting villages.

Suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,113 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sifnos or Naxos???

You will definitely find what you are looking for on Naxos. It has some of the best beaches in Greece, and being the largest of the Cycladic islands it also has an interesting interior - mountainous and scenic with many small and traditional villages around. You will also find some historical sites, and nice tavernas for a true Greek experience.

Molaoi, Greece
Destination Expert
for Naxos, Peloponnese
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sifnos or Naxos???

You'll also find what you want on Sifnos and for 6 days it might be a better choice. Food is better on Sifnos in my experience as the island is famous for it's chefs. Toss a coin.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,701 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sifnos or Naxos???

Naxos is my favorite, but you will be happy on both. Most Greek islands is a paradise of its own.

4. Re: Sifnos or Naxos???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:18