We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

I will be visiting the Greek islands in June. Is it necessary for me to book the ferry ticket in advance or I can just buy them when I reach the island?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

Generally you should be OK buying tickets as you go but it all that depends when in June and between which islands. There have been some reports of tickets selling out on some routes even in June.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

If I book the ferry in advance where can I collect the ticket? If the ferry is cancelled will I get a refund too?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

You can pick up the ticket from any of the central agents listed on the ferry company's website (for Mykonos-Santorini : Hellenic Seaways or Sea Jets). If the ferry is cancelled you can get a full refund or transfer to another departure. In case you have to cancel check the T&Cs of the ferry company you have bought the ticket from - full refunds are only given up to a certain time before departure.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

Thanks for your reply

5. Re: Ferry from Mykonos to Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 07:17