We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece in September

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Greece in September

I am planning a trip with two kids and their partners. 22-24 years old. We were thinking of renting a villa on one island and exploring the other islands via ferry etc. can anyone help with ideas as to which island to stay at that will enable us to explore some cool islands nearby? Thanks

Izzi

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Greece in September

If a villa is imperative I would start from there. The villa rental market in Greece is not particularly large and some islands do not seem to have any villas for rent at all (or at least they are not very easy to find). If other accommodation types are an option then it means you can choose from several dozen of islands. I suggest you do some research on your own and come back with more specific questions. Useful website for researching Greece and the islands: http://www.greeka.com/

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,097 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greece in September

Hi izzip,

Have a look at this excellent thread by GB

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189398-i192-k63…

For villas can I suggest the advertising site "owners direct"

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greece in September

Greek islands on which villas are available for short and long term rentals include Mykonos (which has scores of them), Santorini, Patmos, Paros, Antiparos, Ios, Tinos, Kea, Corfu and Spetses. You can also find villas in the Peloponnese.

There also are numerous agencies that offer villa rentals; you can find them through Google searches as well as on Twitter and Facebook.

4. Re: Greece in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 05:15