We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
688 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

Looking for our flights tonight from Athens to Heraklion. I have always think of Aegean or Olympic but this " new" airline came up in my search called Cyprus Airways. They have non-stop flights to Heraklion at good times and the airfares are ridiculously cheap ( before adding all the taxes etc).

Is this a viable dependable airline?

Thanks.

Edited: 08 June 2013, 03:12
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
410 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

Hi david4455, Cyprus airways is a reliable airline company, the last years they have add flights from/to Athens to some islands (eg Crete - Heraklio) there is another smaller company that makes this trip, check prices "Sky Express"

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

Hey david4455:-) Cyprus Airlines has been around for a quite a while.. the Country's national carrier.. and if I remember correctly, they even flew from the States way back to Cyprus;-) Nonetheless, if you found a deal for the short puddle-jumper with them, would go with it.. and enJOY!

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,418 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

Hi,

Cyprus Airways has been around for years and is a good airline. Sadly, they don't fly out of neighbouring Bahrain any longer.

4. Re: Cyprus Airlines?? Athens to Crete?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 06:16