We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian speakers, can you help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Topic
Russian speakers, can you help?

Hi Everyone!

We have a user with an unanswered question about holidays in Athens

in our Russian - language forum:

tripadvisor.ru/ShowTopic-g189398-i192-k66644…

If you have any advice to offer, could you please post your reply, in Russian, in that forum topic?

Thank you very much,

Magdalena

P.S. You may be prompted to sign in when clicking that link. You do not need to create a new account - just sign in with the same email and password you use for your current TripAdvisor account.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Russian speakers, can you help?

Magdalena, I do not feel confident enough to write in Russian so perhaps you can just translate. The most comprehensive weather information including weather history can be found on

http://www.wunderground.com/

The website is available in many languages including Russian. To be honest, there may actually be some rain and wind in mid November.

I have no clue what is the rouble to euro exchange rate so the poster may be better off just checking www.booking.com for the same reason - there is a good choice of Athens hotels and it is available in many languages and currencies. It can also be filtered by star rating.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Russian speakers, can you help?

Dear Ozzlem,

Thank you so much for this good and useful information, I will pass that (in Russian) to the user!

Best Regards,

Magdalena

3. Re: Russian speakers, can you help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 06:20