We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ios booking help

1 post
Save Topic
ios booking help

Hello all. Desperately trying to find accomadation in Ios preferably near mylopotas beach or other nightlife area.

Want to stay from the first of august for five nights without paying an arm and a leg .solo male traveller. I know I've left it late but currently in Santorini and kind of winging my trip. Any advice welcome

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ios booking help

This late I think your best chance is to go to Ios. Some renters will probably meet the ferry. If not, the worst case is you have to stay the night in a bar or ar the beach.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,001 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ios booking help

At this stage all you can do is arrive and hope. To increase your chances arrive early. Because it's hi-season prices are going to be high.

There is usually a good port line up of room renters out of season, dunno at this time of year.

I would take the 09:00 Seajet 2 as it's the first arrival at 09:40, later there are 3 big ferries arriving around 12:30-13:00 so there will be mayhem around then.

3. Re: ios booking help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:16