We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kos to santorini in late October

Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Kos to santorini in late October

Hi all,

I may be pushing my luck but I am going to Kos for 2 nights on the 23rd of October and want to get to Santorini from there, any suggestions on how I should get there that isn't too expensive or what other island we could go to instead? I have thought maybe crete and then to Santorini from there?

We are wanting to go somewhere with nice scenery, good food, good nightlife (probably pushing it this time of year I know).

Thanks!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kos to santorini in late October

Unfortunately the only direct Kos-Santorini ferry is scheduled to run only until 18 October. After that date you will have to go to either Syros or Rhodes and take a ferry to Santorini from there. The connecting ferries may not sync which mean an overnight stay may be necessary.

There is no ferry between Kos and Crete - you have to go to Rhodes first, the ferry does not run daily but there are also flights with Olympic Air. Bear in mind if you are planning a longer stay, the daily catamarans between Crete and Santorini only run until the end of October. After that the service is reduced to just one ferry per week.

www.gtp.gr

www.openseas.gr

2. Re: Kos to santorini in late October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 06:19