We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Similar resort/atmosphere to Kos Town

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Similar resort/atmosphere to Kos Town

Hi all

Went to Kos Town with my boyfriend in September (we're in early/mid twenties) we absolutely loved it! I'm now looking at holidays for next year and would love to go somewhere with a similar atmosphere. We love lazing by the beach/pool, boat trips, having a wander around the town in the day, and having plenty of places to eat and drink at night to watch the world go by; some lively bars/clubs but nothing too crazy. Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,448 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Similar resort/atmosphere to Kos Town

I'm a big fan of Kos Town myself. It sounds like you want to stay in a real working town. Have a look at:

Rhodes Town

Agios Nikolaos, Rethymnon, Chania in Crete

Skiathos Town

and see if any of those take your fancy.

2. Re: Similar resort/atmosphere to Kos Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:16