We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing Holiday

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sailing Holiday

Hi

A friend and I did a 7 day boat trip around Croatia last summer. We are looking for something similar in Greece.

We would be looking for a skippered boat where breakfast and lunch was provided and for each room to have a bathroom.

Not particularly interested in learning how to sail - happy for someone else to do the work when I'm on holiday.

Play note we are in our early 30s, so not looking for a crazy party book but at same time not quite ready to retire!

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks

Helen

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing Holiday

Hey Helen:-) Just got you on your other identical thread;-) Suggest removing this one to avoid confusion;-) Best again.. and EnJOY!

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailing Holiday

Thanks - would love to delete but no idea how

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sailing Holiday

Hi,

Click on "report inappropriate content" when it says give reason, one of the reasons in the drop down menu is "duplicate posting" or something similar. Click on it, It will soon go!

Bob

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,840 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sailing Holiday

Use "Remove my post" in the drop down menu.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sailing Holiday

Cheers Greek-traveller.

I couldn't find that, but of course not when it wasn't my post!!

Bob

6. Re: Sailing Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:19