We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Husband and myself are looking for a week in mid June.

Would prefer a villa with a pool, sea views but not essential though would love to be near the sea. We won't be renting a car so somewhere that has some nice cafés tavernas we can stroll to in the evenings.

Not interested in nightlife more the peace and quiet. Somewhere we can get some good fresh foods so we have the choice of eating in or out.

Our budget is up to £750 for the week, there are so many places to visit I'm just going around in circles the more research I do the less in have a clue of where to go!

Can anyone push me in a direction that might suit?

Thanks so much

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
156 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Why don't you check out Parga, on the Ionian coast, and see if it fits your criteria?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,339 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

elounda in crete is a small fishing village ..it has nearby beaches,and it's very low key,so i thing it would fit you..parga is great too and has way more options,but i feel you may like elounda more..again it is very low key,a few tavernas,not much going on,will give you the peace you want

elounda

http://tinyurl.com/oty995v

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Great thank you. I shall research both places, I did look at Elounda but not in detail will do some more research.

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Hi there

We stayed in this lovely villa in June last year , seems to tick all your boxes, located in the countryside but a 30 min walk into the lovely laid back resort of kassiopi, or a 5 euro taxi ride into the village is you don't fancy the walk.

http://villa-bacchus.co.uk

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

Thanks MG, we've also found this place in Folegandros, it looks perfect but don't really know much about the area.

greekluxuryvillas.com/en/…seafront-villa.php

6. Re: Can you help me pinpoint a location please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:22