We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what part of greece is the best for familys?

Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
what part of greece is the best for familys?

hi never been to Greece before wanting to go next year cant decide where the best part to go to was thinking maybe zanta corfu or kos my lil ones are 2 1/2 and 6 please can you let me know dont really want a quiet area where theres nothing really to do thanks

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what part of greece is the best for familys?

Hi there

First thing to do is to determine which islands are available as a direct flight from your local airport. No good choosing an island then finding out you have a 300 mile return trip to the airport.

Other questions - when ( which month?) do you want to go and for how long? Some islands are ideally geared for a week's stay, others for longer.

What do YOU like to see and do? Ancient sites, scenery, beaches, watersports, walking, museums, if you can help us here we can probably help you.

What sort of accommodation do you want and are you travelling independently ( i.e. booking accommodation and flights yourself) or a package deal via a travel agent? Once there, do you want to hire a car, use local buses or buy organised excursions?

2. Re: what part of greece is the best for familys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:20