hi,please try to answer to these questions so that people can help you
1) Where you are coming from - E.g The country or airport you need to fly from and if it needs to be a direct flight?
2) How long you are planning - if it's more than one place, how many nights in each place?
3) How many of you - Are you a couple, family, lone traveller?
4) What your holiday style is - Interests, sightseeing, want to hire a car, what kind of resort, is the beach important? That kind of thing.
5) Budget - Are you on a tight budget or do you want to splurge? Giving a figure in euros is better than saying "inexpensive" or "moderate"
6) When you will be traveling
info for naxos here
Hey thanks athanasios for sharing the blog on naxos. V helpful :)
hi,the only option between the islands is the ferry (apart from some very few exceptions of major islands connected by flights at peak season)..there is no dirct ferry from santorini or any of the other islands you mention to hydra,as they belong to different island chains..more info about how the ferry system works in greece here
so you have to get back to athens and catch a quick ferry frpm pireaus (athens main port) to hydra.
but from athens to the first island (mykonos) and from the last island (mykonos,naxos and santorini all have airports) to athens i suggest a quick flight..much quicker than the ferry and you will use the ferrys between the islands anyway,so a flight is a good option..if you bok early enough it can be cheaper than the ferry..tickets here,check their low fare calendar and sign up for their newsletter for special offers
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.