We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My first time in greece

1 post
Save Topic
My first time in greece

My Husband and i are planing our first trip to Greece and we will like to get some recomendations on what to do and were to go. I definitely want to visit Athen and Santorini. We are planning in going the first week of September from the 5-11. Any recommendations ate welcome.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My first time in greece

hi and welcome....we need more info to suggest places with more confidence..

1) Where you are coming from - E.g The country or airport you need to fly from and if it needs to be a direct flight?

2) What your holiday style is - Interests, sightseeing, want to hire a car, what kind of resort, is the beach important? That kind of thing.

3) Budget - Are you on a tight budget or do you want to splurge? Giving a figure in euros is better than saying "inexpensive" or "moderate"

2. Re: My first time in greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 07:16