We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue star ferry or sea jet?

2 posts
Save Topic
blue star ferry or sea jet?

Hi! I just want to ask which is better Blue Star or Sea Jet? We will be leaving from santorini going to athens in september.. and do i need to book in advance or just buy it on the island?

thanks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,093 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue star ferry or sea jet?

Bluestar, cheaper, more comfortable, much larger, better in rough sea.

You can book with Bluestar direct and collect tickets on Santorini or buy tickets on Santorini, same price.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blue star ferry or sea jet?

If you are travelling in September it will be sufficient to get your Blue Star tickets when on the island. And if you hadn't guessed already I too am saying don't go SeaJets as they are expensive, unreliable and far less comfortable than Blue Star.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: blue star ferry or sea jet?

thank you! :)

4. Re: blue star ferry or sea jet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17