We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

George Delardas in Athens

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NH
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
George Delardas in Athens

Mom elderly Mom in in love with this greek singer (I hope I spelled it right). We will be in Athens May 3 - May 7th, 2008. Does anyone know if he will be performing?

Thank you - this will be a dream come true for her!

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Athens
Level Contributor
13,538 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: George Delardas in Athens

Delardas or George Dalaras?

Is it him? Check here:

http://www.dalaras.gr/index0.htm

As far as i know he is performing May 10th / 11th at Thessaloniki, still i don't know of any performances in dates requested.

NH
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: George Delardas in Athens

Thank you! Thank you!

I heard he owns a nigh club in Athens and preforms regularly. Do you know if this is true? If yes, do you know the name of the club?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
958 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: George Delardas in Athens

If you go to the link Nick sent you and click on the Greek flag, you’ll be taken to page almost entirely in Greek. But at the bottom left corner you’ll see “communicate” in English. Click it, and an e-mail page will pop up (george@dalaras.gr). Why not try sending an e-mail asking your question? I bet Mr. Dalaras would be thrilled to learn he has a fan in New Hampshire.

Susan

NH
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: George Delardas in Athens

Thank you for helping me to navigate the site. I did what you said and sent an email. My Mom will lose her breathe if she gets to see him!

Susan

Ottawa
Level Contributor
958 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: George Delardas in Athens

Always glad to help out a fellow Susan. :) Please let us know if you hear anything back -- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your mother.

Susan

NH
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: George Delardas in Athens

Me too!

My most sincere thanks for all of your help!

7. Re: George Delardas in Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 16:16