We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

logia tis ploris

stoughton,ma
Level Contributor
258 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
logia tis ploris

after reading the latest review of this restaurant for your greek experts meeting, i tried to make a reservation there for our up coming trip the first week of september. however, there has been no answer.

are they closed for september?

are they open monday night?

we now have only one night left open and that is monday.

thanks,

steve

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: logia tis ploris

Hello!

In Greece we don't use to make a reservation weeks, or days in advance.

Also, this weekend is a HUGE bank holiday in Greece, so I'm guessing the restaurant is closed and there is no one there to reply to you.

I see no reason for them to be closed in September and, to my knowledge, they are open every night.

Just call them on the day before, or the morning of the day you wish to go.

Do keep in mind that in Greece we have dinner after 9-9.30pm, so if you go at the time you are used to, you will probably dine alone in an empty restaurant.

2. Re: logia tis ploris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 06:24