We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Hi all!

Can't say much cause I need to go to sleep immediately (big day tomorrow), but I couldn't resist posting about tonight!

We had a fantastic time and we laughed A LOT!

And just when we thought that the meeting could not get better GVRgirl and her husband showed up!

Anyway, as I said I can't spend much time here but I wish to thank Johnnie, Chris, Barb, Coleen, Kathy, Erik, Nick, Yiassas, her husband and Kostas for this wonderful evening.

Hopefully, Suncobra and Timothy will join us tomorrow and of course our pilot-to-be GB, who is flying in less than 6 hours.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
777 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

<<--------- JEALOUS!!!!!! LoL!

Have a fabulous meeting everyone.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
833 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Rock on everyone !!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
958 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

I do wish I could be there, but just thinking of you all so happy is making me happy. I don't even care if I have to scrap frost off my windshield tomorrow. (OK, maybe I care a little bit.) Thanks so much for sharing.

Susan

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
8,303 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Thalia, I don't believe you posted before sleep!

I'm allowed 20 mins on the hotel internet so I've just come on here to say the same as Thalia already has! My jaws ache from laughing, we had fantastic food, plenty to drink, but the best thing was the company, happy, crazy & great fun!

Thankyou to all of you for a wonderful time & even more people tonight!

Erik took lots of photos so just wait for those!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Have a good day today.

Make sure GB gets his beauty sleep tonight. Can't have my pilot to be falling asleep at the controls or drunk in charge. No scrap that, it'll be more fun for the passengers, as the plane goes into freefall we can also charge the passengers for a free rollercoaster ride.

Wish I could be there.

athens
Level Contributor
689 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

well glad you had a nice time!!

however i feel that our overseas friends will not be able to eat 2nite because of last night!! they are going to be ruined!! :)

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,687 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

I am not from overseas, but be sure that I have saved space for Thalia's event tonight ! And last night was just another of those fantastic evening you get when you are in company with great friends !

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Morning Erik!

SC, do not underestimate an English belly - it will keep going until it pops believe me! I think Americans are pretty good at eating too ;-)

Horsham,UK
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Now you look after our GB. He'll be a little fragile and missing his ale. Just remind him that it's a condition of his employment with CRAP air to over indulge!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What a meeting! (AGAIN!!!)

Thats what life is all about..... wonderful experiences and memories!!!!

Enjoy, and have lots of fun:))))))))))

Katina:)