We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Iam packing...Im going for Christmas at Prague,so i wil not be around for a week....

I wish to all the members of Trip Advisor and to all the friends i have here....Merry Christmas!!!

The times are difficult for everyone and i cant see many optimistic views for 2009..(is it going to be so horific as they describe??..goodness)...the world crisis seems to say "i came and i will stay"

Who cares?????

We will have always time for fun,vacations,drinks,food,dance.....these are the last things can be lost ....what we have start this year in TA...a group of people which overpass ages,nationalities,economic levels....and their main issues are friendship and enjoyment of life....and the most important they know how they can enjoy...they have the energy and the pation for that.....they are over and higher any kind of stereotype beliefs....and they have create true sympathise and friendship bettwen them.....well....easy???

No ...not at all....

We have to be proud cause we are still can have an "open door" for everyone wants to meet locals and enjoy Athens or any other city around the world in all its glory....Some people will call us crazy....how you can meet an unknown person....???as all the persons we have met in our lifes was known forever....

Keeping the word HONEST in capital letters...the magic word to create friendships....we have made somehing rare for our days....true and honest friendships...in a so lonely world..in a so "fake" and show off modern society....it is an acheivement

Kala Xristougenna...

Kostas

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas to you to Gus Gus.

It is true.. Meeting someone who I did not know previously, but spoke with on TA, has led to a friendship that will last a life time. Some would not believe it, but its true. We all have this passion for certain things in common, Travel, food, shoes.. etc. GREECE.

I will always remember everyone who helped me plan my trip, and every time I watch Mamma Mia I will think of everyone.. Even if I try not to lol.

Have a great trip, and come home safe.

Hugs and Kisses.

Laura

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Thank you sweety....

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Ahhh Gas....you're words are precious and true:-) Have a most FANTASTIC time in beautiful Prague..looking forward to getting back there myself some day again soon! A very Merry Christmas to you and all the best..TO the best..See you in the New Year! Till then...always ENJOY!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
833 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Gas have a wonderful christmas in Prague it is an amazing city. Kala Chistouina kai eftokes ton neon etos

Thankyou for all your help ,the friendships made were a true blessing for 2008. A wish for everyone to have a wonderful safe and happy 2009.

Old Forge, New York
Destination Expert
for Old Forge, Utica
Level Contributor
2,306 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Gas, Have a great trip, "ta matia sou tesera"..(sorry, I had to!)..Merry Christmas my friend, from your friends in The North Woods of New York..Have fun! I love your Christmas message, so very true!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
6,120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Gas, enjoy your marvelous Journey ... "not expecting Prague to make you rich..." and come back full of energy for the new year.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Have a great time Gas and may Santa be VERY good to you LOL!! :O)

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Have a great time Gas and may Santa be VERY good to you LOL!! :O)

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,466 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Have a great time in Prague, a wonderful Christmas & look forward to hearing all about it!

Thankyou for all our meetings this year, see you again on the 28th!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!

Happy travels Kostas!!

Have a great trip and enjoy Christmas!!