We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

I am planning another visit to my favourite city in Europe in late March/April this year. I usually stay at the Herodian, but as I am staying for 10 days I am considering staying in an apartment in Mitropoleos Square which I have located via www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p84365.

There are only three reviews (blandish) on the website, and I haven't seen any reviews on TA - just wondering if anyone has stayed there or knows of it and has any imput? Would be appreciated.

Would like to use a gym in the local area - any recommendations?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

There is a JOE WEIDER gym at STADIOU & KORAI STR (You can't miss it it is right to the underground ASTOR cinema & Starbucks right at the Korai exit of PANEPISTIMIOU metro station.It is a 10 min walk from Mitropoleos square

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

I meant ASTY cinema.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
8,945 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

Joe Weider is not in this position anymore...it is transfered to Klathmonos square next to Korai square...30 metres of where Postoumios describe...

Klathmonos square is at Stadiou street next to Korai...

4. Re: Apartment in Mitropóleos Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 20:19